In June 2014 the Independent School Inspectorate visited our Early Years Foundation Stage to inspect our provision.
This was an outstanding inspection in every way. Some of the many comments that are particularly worth noting are as follows:
- The setting makes outstanding provision in meeting the needs of the range of children who attend.
- Specialist teaching in a number of subjects greatly enhances the curriculum.
- All activities are well planned by enthusiastic teachers who assess the children’s progress carefully.
- Teaching throughout the setting is characterised by thorough knowledge of each child.
- Staff consistently demonstrate high expectations of children both in terms of behaviour and learning.
- The link between home and school is exceptionally strong.
- Provision for the children’s well-being is outstanding.
- Staff present excellent role models for kindness and courtesy.
- The quality of leadership and management is outstanding.
- Staff are experienced and well-qualified, and they form a strong team.
- The overall quality and standards of the early years provision are outstanding.
- Children’s outstanding personal and emotional development is characterised by impeccable behaviour and co-operation with each other and adults.
Click the link below to see the full report.